Each year we receive multiple messages from parents new to lacrosse, below is the most common info you need to know.
Follows Lacrosse Canada's Long-Term Player Development guidelines. Kids will practice twice per week and participate in 1-2 Jamboree's throughout the season.
- Assessments will be held in late March, U9 players can use the Bring A Friend policy. No other friend requests will be considered.
- Teams practice twice per week on either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. The schedule is to be released in late February or early March once we have an idea of registration numbers.
- Games are played on Saturdays starting in late April. Games are played in Medicine Hat, Brooks, Lethbridge, or Taber.
- Teams U11-U17 typically attend one out-of-town tournament and the home tournament.
- All teams participate in playoffs end of June. Teams that win playoffs in U13-U17 will attend provincials in July.
- Parents are required to volunteer for game day duties such as penalty box, score clock, game sheet, and shot clock.
- Sundevils apparel is available to purchase at the start of the season. This includes shorts, socks, t-shirts, hoodies, and bags.
- Full equipment is required for all practices and games.
shoulder pads/arm guards
clean running shoes